Our exchange and return policy only convers:
- Exchange of products or in-store credit
- Only new products with original packaging containing original instructions, manuals or additional accessories will be considered
- For every return or exchange to be processed there must be an original receipt presented
- There will no return or exchange of clothing, underwear, food or nutrition, or any other used products
- There will be no exchange or credit given after 30 days of the original transaction
*Labour on bikes is guaranteed for 3 months after the original date of payment*
- The guarantee on labour only applies to repairs and adjustments completed by Martin Swiss Cycles
- The guarantee on labour does not cover adjustments after they have been used for the following: components for transmission, brake cable and housing, brake pads, tires, tubes, handlebar tape and grips
*All modifications or proof of negligence from the part of the user or any third-party participant are invalid and are not covered by our labour guarantee.
*We reserve the right to refuse all repairs if the bike’s condition is deemed dangerous or not economically viable.